Accountant | Entertainment | Liège
- Medior / Senior
We are currently looking for an Accountant for an international leading-company active in the entertainment industry and located in Liège.
Constantly growing, our client, a worldwide entertainment company is today looking for a new talent to reinforce its accounting team. Innovative and IT minded, this company will allow you to be part of the company’s development and to evolve internally.
Accountant – Function :
- Participation in closing processes
- Preparation of payments
- Assist in VAT declarations
- Preparation of audits
- Play a role in the implementation of an ERP
- Bachelor in accounting. A master is a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You speak French and have a good knowledge of English
- IT minded, you have already worked with ERP systems
- Organized, you are proactive and you can prioritize what’s important
- Get a competitive salary package with many advantages
- Benefit from a permanent contract
- The opportunity to evolve with a fast-growing and international partner
- The chance to join a dynamic and trustful team that will follow you in your evolution
- Work from the comfort of your home will be possible !
- Be part of our client’s adventure and write the success story of this brave and performance-oriented company
At Sander & Partners, we treat each application in the strictest confidentiality!
We are an enthusiastic and multilingual team of advisors specialized in the Accounting, Tax and Financial field. Our service is mainly focused on helping you to reach your professional objectives.
We do have a wide range of vacancies at the moment!
Find out our similar jobs below or contact us: