Senior Accountant – Real Estate
We’re currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join a real estate company located in Brussels.
An important actor on the Real Estate market in Belgium is today looking for an experienced accountant in order to take responsibilities in the financial department. Take this highly attractive opportunity to grow up in your career and to develop strong financial skills!
Senior Accountant – Real Estate – Function
- Follow the Day-to-day accounting for multiple entities
- Manage VAT and Taxes declarations
- Manage the quarterly and yearly closing activities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and deliver the annual reports
- Help and lead the process improvements projects
Senior Accountant – Real Estate – Profile
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- Min 4 years of experience in an accounting function
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Belgian GAAP
- English + French or Dutch
- Autonomous, organized, flexible, critical thinker, proactive & team player
- Confident in an agile environment
- You’ll have the opportunity to join a fast-growing business with lots of challenges and play a key role in your department.
- Take ownership of your work, of your work-life balance, help the company growing on an international level.
- Constant training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary package up to 55.000€ with extra-legal advantages depending on your experience
At Sander & Partners, we treat each application in the strictest confidentiality!
We are an enthusiastic and multilingual team of advisors specialized in the Accounting, Tax and Financial field. Our service is mainly focused on helping you to reach your professional objectives.
We do have a wide range of vacancies at the moment!
Find out our similar jobs below or contact us: